|Dating Site||Benefits||Users Online||User Rating||Our Score|
For hundreds of religious young people and singles the possibilities for socializing are reduced to meetings in parishes, prayer groups or the classic stroke of luck (or to Providence if you will). But this applies only to those who are not shy (and there are also shy people among Christians, come to think of it), introverted or insecure. For others, until some time ago, finding a soul mate or even just a friendship was even more difficult. Or so it had been until the opportunity to feel a little less alone came from the web. Precisely from a site of meetings reserved for people like this: singles and Christians.
What is Christian Dating?
Love and friendship, for those who have decided not to follow the fashions of a society too far from Gospel teaching, seem almost impossible targets to reach. How many young people are willing to sacrifice the legacies of an individualism exchanged for freedom? To observe religious precepts, to be chaste, to respect life from conception to its natural end? Few, indeed, very few. Even those who believe, in fact, often end up adapting to the mass, not to suffer the lynching of prejudices.
To register with Christian online dating you should enter general information and email, as in any other dating site. Subsequently, however, specific questions are addressed to the candidate: "Do you accept the holiness of life?", "Do you accept the Church's teaching on procreation?", "Do you accept the Church's teaching on premarital relationships?". Believing in certain values is necessary to belong to the community, also because the appointments are not in the dark but take place in seminars where the association prepares couples for engagement or marriage.
Dating a Christian Man: What to Expect?
1) You do not need to be provocative. The provocative girl hurts men, but also herself. Physical beauty is, of course, an important factor and for this reason, it should be accentuated with accuracy and naturalness, without exaggeration, extravagance, and impudence. Sexual attraction can attract a Christian man in part, but you want to marry a man in his entirety. Do not forget that men will find certain types of women to have fun with; but they are looking for another very different woman to marry. Female beauty attracts men but is not essential for getting married. Men seek what gives value to the woman: her charm, her femininity, and her virtues.
2) Be elegant - but mainly, virtuous. Girls should be elegant in their way of dressing and settling down, they must also be cheerful, discreet and sweet in all their way of being. Do not neglect the care of yourself but do not think you want to conquer only with your physical beauty. Let him fall in love with your spiritual virtues. The husband can get tired of a beautiful woman; of a virtuous woman he will never get tired.
3) Do not be pedantic. To make him choose you to have to look neither pedantic nor wise. A man likes to dominate and be superior. He is afraid of the woman who overcomes him. You should be educated but discreet. Christian men do not choose those who are too authoritarian; not even the dominant ones and those that have harsh and rigid ways. They seek enchantment, sweetness, and amiability. Listen to him when he tells you something about himself and his things. Show them attention and interest.
4) Do not be capricious. An honest boy does not like capricious girls, spoiled and those who keep changing mood that is today happy and exuberant, depressed, pessimistic and sad tomorrow.
5) Prepare for a future family. Your personal attraction serves to arouse the inclination and love of you. But to make this love endure many other things are missing. The man is desperate with a woman who wastes and who cannot administer. He wants a woman to follow him in everything he wins with the effort. He likes a clean house, tidy clothes, good food, etc. All your physical attraction is incapable of giving happiness to the husband if you are not capable of these things. This is why all girls should learn to keep a home and be aware of being a woman: cooking, medicine, home economics and everything that concerns the organization of the house itself. The art of being a mother is difficult and complicated. All of this needs a lot of learning.
Most Popular Questions to Ask When Dating Christian
Here are five questions you can ask yourself if you have not yet found your prince charming:
- Is God in the first place in my life?
- Do I trust God's plans for my future? Do I tend to seek control, manipulate or bargain with God to get what I want?
- Have I ever been tempted to lower my standards just to have a relationship? What are my standards?
- Am I comparing myself with others? How does this hurt me?
- What actions can I take to maintain hope?
Principle of Dating Someone Who Is Christian
If an engaged couple has decided not to have complete sexual relations, that is, decided not to engage sexually before marriage, it is asked, however, what degree of physical intimacy can be considered morally acceptable during the time of preparation for marriage.
The question should be approached starting from the idea that human love expresses itself naturally in the language of the body and that, therefore, a gradual growth in knowledge and mutual commitment in view of the marriage, a gradual increase in intimacy is rightly accompanied. The love of the engaged couple, although not yet a conjugal love, is itself oriented to flourish in conjugal love. The discovery and the progressive gift of corporeity are part of the communication between two people who are walking towards an increasingly serious and deep understanding of their relationship. The gaze that contemplates the loved one, the kiss, the caress, the contact can constitute as many manifestations of tenderness and personal proximity that prepare little by little the couple to conjugal sexuality, reserving the full and definitive physical intimacy at the moment when love will have reached sufficient maturity and the vital phase of engagement will be accomplished in marriage.
Establishing precise limits valid for everyone and once and for all can be difficult and may not correspond to the specific and current reality of an engagement that always represents, by definition, a dynamic condition. The couple, in physically manifesting their affection and their own natural desire, must take into account their itinerary and the sensitivity and responsiveness of the two partners in an atmosphere of mutual respect, sincerity and dialogue. The engaged couple is called to be responsible, wise and honest with themselves, avoiding behaviors that can slip, even unwittingly, towards a complete relationship or that, however, can configure a form, even disguised, of premature genitalization of the couple relationship. In this regard, the document of the Congregation for Catholic Education Educational Guidelines on human love at number 95 expresses itself negatively regarding "certain manifestations of a sexual type which, in themselves, dispose to the complete relationship without however reaching its realization". It alludes to nearby and stimulated stimulations between engaged couples who intentionally seek sexual excitement and orgasm while avoiding a real sexual union. According to Christian morality, the genital expression of interpersonal communion asks, to be integrally true and meaningful, to take root in the context of conjugal love.
Create Your Personal Page
Enrolling in Christian dating sites is quite simple, but usually, you need some prerequisite essentials. First of all, it is necessary to declare one's own faith (there is the possibility of inserting every type of confession in the pre-compiled formats, from the Ambrosian to the Greek one), then it is necessary to insert some information on one's own vocation, on the frequency of mass and on accepting Church prescriptions on topics such as contraception and premarital relationships. For the rest, they seem to be chats of meetings like the others.
Some sites offer a basic version and a premium version. Some sites practice the following approach: if you want to be a passive user (that is, you can only be contacted by other users), registration is free; if, on the other hand, you want to have access to the profiles of other users and contact them in person, you need to pay a subscription. There are several packages: the quarterly, the half-year and the annual.
Then, there is a need to pass the proof of the profile: the administrators of the portals spend a little time before being able to admit the various users to the actual dating site. In the meantime, the simply curious can have access to the home page and to some user profiles.
Find Christian People To Meet
There are many Christian dating sites but those should not be confused with portals, dedicated mostly to mundane appointments, in most cases with a sexual background. Rely on Christian dating sites reviews to guide you by word of mouth. The goal of these realities is above all to bring together men and women who share a path of faith. To let them meet, get to know, socialize and sometimes fall in love. "This Christian dating website has helped me find 2 friends and a boyfriend," writes a female user. "Since I've been enrolled here, I'm a happy man! I've met many Christian girls both for friendship and for love" is instead the message left by a boy. Everyone seems to emphasize the difficulty of finding, outside these sites, people with whom to share a life experience that is also spiritual.
We have discovered the fantastic world of Christian dating sites. Yes, they exist. There are so many, all over the world and, apparently, they are also very popular. Such portals for Christian dating offer the possibility to users who believe in God to meet not the "soul mate", but a "friendship" that can be an end in itself or that can lead directly to the altar.
Some dating websites for Christians are genuine, others seem suspicious, since they include bronze (limited), silver (partially limited) and gold (complete), with different prices depending on the chosen profile, as happens in the classic dating sites.
But beyond the real nature and the intentions of these portals, the basic problem remains. In other words, that of an increasingly fearful youth towards a direct approach to others, which faces its own insecurities by sheltering itself in a comfortable technological zone. This is associated with the unbearable ghettoization often applied to those who live their life religiosity in a total way.
When to Say "I Love You" on Christian Dating?
It seems that the three words "I love you" are able to change the course of the relationship. Words that are scary both for those who say them and for those who listen to them. In the age of "I do not want to commit myself" and "I am single, but with you", I love you is an awareness, an assumption of responsibility. A phrase that has the scent of something serious and that could be definitive. I love you does not give respite to volatile and weak feelings. These days it is only for fearless hearts.
This is why not being reciprocated has become such an anxiety-causing factor to ruin the relationship itself. Rather than just throwing yourself away, you'd rather be quiet. Do not risk, do not expose yourself, do not open up. Do not have to reassemble a heart in a thousand pieces. Yet, in the situation in which he responds with an icy "thank you", it is much easier to turn the page knowing that you have tried them all.
Does it have to be the man who pronounces the fateful sentence first? We have been emotionally programmed to be constantly waiting for the male gender. For him to ask us to go out, so that he may make the first move, so that he may present himself with the ring, so that he may say "I love you".
Women, say "I love you" when you hear it and you cannot keep it inside. Say it in the less romantic moment, even while you wait for the coffee to be ready in the morning. Tell it when you feel it may be the thermometer of the relationship. And do not make the mistake of thinking that if you had not said it, the relationship could have gone on without putting the dots on the I, because at some point in history, if he does not love you, he will not. Better to risk, no? Knowing that unrequited love was still there before saying "I love you".